Learn about Rennie Curran
Rennie Curran is a former professional athlete, speaker, author, and personal development coach who has a passion for improving leadership, career performance, and personal branding.
Rennie’s unique combination of leadership experiences with the National Football League, The Jon Gordon Companies, and building his own company translates to powerful and practical coaching, training, and speaking services for his clients. For several years, Rennie has worked with schools, universities, associations, sales teams, and service management companies in the capacity of speaker, coach, strategic partner, and brand ambassador.
Rennie is the CEO of Game Changer Coaching whose mission is to help business professionals and elite athletes reach their fullest potential through personal development workshops and one-on-one coaching in order to improve leadership and career performance. Key areas of expertise include leadership effectiveness, building effective teams, strategic planning, mental toughness, conflict resolution, overcoming adversity, diversity and inclusion, and personal branding.
Highlights of Rennie’s Experience:
- Three -Time All-American, Team MVP, Butkus Award Finalist, and Permanent Team Captain at University of Georgia from 2007-2009.
- Has spoken and trained in hundreds of companies within different industries.
- Serves on several boards including the University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business Young Alumni board, the CETA (Creating Empowerment Through Autonomy) Foundation, and the Paul Oliver Foundation.
- Rennie has delivered more than 300 keynote speeches since 2011, and has facilitated more than 90 multi-day strategic action plans for his clients.
- Has delivered leadership, mental toughness, personal branding, diversity & inclusion, and sales team training for several organizations including The City Council of Bainbridge, AXA Advisors, Securus, Foreverlawn, Chick-Fil-A, Simply Trading and more!